I believe that the relationship between the client and the counsellor is crucial to the success of counselling. I provide a safe, supportive, non-judgemental and confidential setting; a place where we can fully determine what is really going on beneath your defences; defences which may have protected you in the past, but are impeding you now.
I have a deep faith in a person’s inner resources. Everyone has the right to emotional well-being. Counselling is an excellent way to achieve this.
I hold an Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling (a BACP accredited qualification) from CPPD Counselling School. I am a registered member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists and I practice in accordance with their ethical framework. I work integratively, inspired by a variety of Psychodynamic and Humanistic approaches. I offer both short and long term counselling
Besides working in private practice, I currently work as a bereavement counsellor at a hospice in London. Additionally, I have worked for many years with adults, teenagers and children as a teacher, learning mentor, school counsellor, and as a volunteer in a homeless shelter.
- Advanced Diploma (Professional Training) in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- Time Limited Counselling
- Psychiatry, Psychopathology & Psychodynamics
- Holding the Bereavement Frame
- The bereavement experience of LGBT people
- An Introduction to Mindfulness Based Stress Conduction